Many guests want to know how the Anew Vacation Club is different from other vacation rentals and residence clubs. One of the most unique features is that it operates more like a standard vacation rental than a typical residence club. There are NO long-term obligations, NO outrageous membership fees, and NO black-out dates. Members simply choose their location, pay for the time that they want to use, and enjoy all of the amazing benefits of membership!
Exceptional, personalized service is the hallmark of Anew Vacation club membership. Experience has taught us that the details really make a difference (flip-flops and sunscreen by the pools in Las Vegas, heated towels to take off the chill in Lake Tahoe, maps to the hottest clubs in Miami, and more); therefore, we pay attention to the details (large and small) that make each vacation special and carefree. We do this by getting to know our members and their families. As a member, you have a personal Account Manager who develops an understanding of your specific interests and preferences to help you plan the vacation that you will enjoy the most. Dedicated butlers and concierges in every destination and at every property provide expert local insight to attractions and adventures and then help to set them up. This detailed approach allows our members to enjoy consistently intuitive, personalized attention from the moment they begin thinking about their next club vacation to the moment they return home.
To start planning your perfect getaway, Click Here or call 866-475-7225 or 702-948-8689.
- No maintenance, No upkeep, No hassles
- Exclusive access to ultra-luxurious homes
- Luxury hotel equivalent services
- Ideal for large families or groups
- Maximum privacy and security
- ENTRY FEE – $0 to $500,000 – WAIVED
- ONGOING FEES – $0 – Book 1 stay per year to maintain membership and waive fees
- ANNUAL FEE – Based on nightly rate per property – as little as a 3 nights stay
- Butler, Limo, and Concierge service with every property stay
- Fully stocked properties - Essentials, Food, Drinks, and Supplies